MAGAZINE 101: BREAKING IN
- How to land your first magazine gig
- Where to find job leads and freelance work
- Tips to what publications are looking for
- Who to target and how to find them
- Crafting the perfect pitch
From where to look for internships and landing your first in-house gig to breaking into freelance writing, this eBook covers all manners of journalism jobs in the magazine world. Plus, insider tips from actual editors on pitching and how to get your foot in the door without ever going the dreaded assistant route.
You could not wish for a better guide through the competitive world of travel writing than the wildly talented Kristin Luna. She shares the countless tips and tricks she has learned through her prolific writing career with generosity and warmth – in typical Southern style. She’s a true lady, and a true talent.
Hannah Loaring | Writer at Further Bound